Operational consulting is the optimization of the company’s current operations so as to maximize its operational efficiency. Advice is useful both in a crisis and in better times.
The areas that most often our work covers are:
- organizational structure of the company
- business processes and procedures,
- internal and external communication,
- human resources and recruitment,
- incentive systems,
- cost and revenue structure
- contracts and settlements with contractors.
Negotiations are a two-way communication process, the purpose of which is to reach an agreement when at least one party does not agree with a given opinion or a given solution.
The basic elements of a Win/Win negotiation are:
- Separating people from the real problem.
- Focus on goals and not on positions.
- Extending the options for mutual profits.
- Reference to previously established standards or procedures.
Mediation is a voluntary and confidential process by the parties to resolve a dispute, carried out in the presence of a trustee who is their mediator. Mediation aims to create conditions for the parties to reach a voluntary agreement, and not to impose any authoritative solution on them, which distinguishes it from another alternative dispute resolution method – arbitration.
Mediation can be used in a wide range of conflicts:
- family, marriages, generations,
- social, peer,
- in inheritance, property and civil matters of employees, in administration and official disputes,
- in economic matters,
- in criminal and juvenile cases.